Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Florida Water Service, Inc.'s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Florida Water Service, Inc.'s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
Under the same license, you may not:
- misrepresent your identity to us in any way;
- violate or attempt to violate the security of this Site. Any such violations may result in criminal and/or civil penalties against you. We may investigate any suspected violation and, if a criminal violation is suspected, we will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in their investigations;
- send or otherwise transmit to or through this Site any unlawful, infringing, harmful, inappropriate, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, any material that can cause harm or delay to this Site or computers of any kind, and any unsolicited advertising, solicitation, or promotional materials;
- send or otherwise transmit to or through this Site chain letters, unsolicited messages, "spamming" or "phishing" messages, or messages marketing or advertising goods and services; or
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Florida Water Service, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- BECAUSE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF HUMAN OR MECHANICAL ERROR AS WELL AS OTHER FACTORS, THE SITE (INCLUDING ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE SITE) IS PROVIDED "AS IS," "WHERE IS," AND "AS AVAILABLE," WITH NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE SITE. FLORIDA WATER SERVICE, INC. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, FREEDOM FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY, DIFFICULTY IN USE, INACCURACY OF INFORMATION, COMPUTER VIRUSES, MALICIOUS CODE, OR OTHER DEFECT IN THIS SITE, OR FOR THE INCOMPATIBILITY BETWEEN THIS SITE AND FILES AND THE USER'S BROWSER OR OTHER SITE-ACCESSING PROGRAM. NOR WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER PROBLEMS EXPERIENCED BY THE USER DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND FLORIDA WATER SERVICE, INC.'S CONTROL. NO LICENSE TO THE USER IS IMPLIED IN THESE DISCLAIMERS.
- FLORIDA WATER SERVICE, INC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR BODILY INJURY IN CONNECTION WITH ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL FLORIDA WATER SERVICE, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITY, OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER FLORIDA WATER SERVICE, INC. HAS BEEN APPRISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
- NOTHING HEREIN SHALL BE CONSTRUED AS LIMITING OR REDUCING FLORIDA WATER SERVICE, INC.'S RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS TO CLIENTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
- Florida Water Service, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Purchases and Product Pricing
Prices displayed for products on our website represent the full retail price listed on the product itself. Listed prices may or may not include state and/or local taxes. Listed prices are a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. For certain items that are offered as a set, the listed price may represent "open-stock" prices, which means the aggregate of the manufacturer's estimated or suggested retail price for each of the items included in the set. We do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and we reserve the right to modify prices without limitation at any time.
In no event shall Florida Water Service, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Florida Water Service, Inc.'s Internet site, even if Florida Water Service, Inc. or a Florida Water Service, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Florida Water Service, Inc.'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Florida Water Service, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Florida Water Service, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Florida Water Service, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Florida Water Service, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Florida Water Service, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
You shall not use our company logo or other proprietary graphic to link to this site without the express written permission of Florida Water Service, Inc. Further, you may not frame any trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including the images content, without our express written consent.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Florida Water Service, Inc.'s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida and any applicable Federal laws without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.